top of page

Mount Everest Base Camp (5200m) Tibet

People often think that their is only one base camp and that is in Nepal.

On the Tibetan side it is known as Mount Qomolangma.

To get this far you have to get a separate visa or permit to visit Tibet even though it is within China it is strict about foreigners visiting the area.

Recent Posts

See All

Travel Insurance

The big question on who to use as your travel insurance provider? Most people use their bank, if you pay a monthly fee your bank will provide you with insurance. Sometimes I use the post office to ge


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page